Super Bowl XLIX thread

Former member

I work right next door to Century Link Stadium in Seattle and during the Thursday night games -- it's electric out there. I get why people do that. It's a heckuva lot cheaper and arguably just as much fun. Plus beer and pee breaks are usually hassle free.

this stadium is far from a downtown area. It was built on farmland, but they also built a few hotels and a shopping center there.

It's nice of him to be such a douche to the media. It has put the underinflated footballs story on the back burner. His level of douchebagery makes Bill Belichick look like Mr. Congeniality.

We here in Seattle like it.  Eff you and the fans.  It's the way we roll baby.  You guys are always bitchin' about something.  Sherman talks too much.  Marshawn doesn't talk.  Make up your damn minds.  Either way, at least it's not that boy scout crap flowing out of that pretty boy Brady's mouth.  Oh and Billy B loves the media so much as well.  I'd rather watch a broken robot.  NE fans are such retarded hypocrites.

But keep making us villains before the game.  It'll be easier to digest when we run over you.  

We here in Seattle like it. Eff you and the fans. It's the way we roll baby. You guys are always bitchin' about something. Sherman talks too much. Marshawn doesn't talk. Make up your damn minds. Either way, at least it's not that boy scout crap flowing out of that pretty boy Brady's mouth. Oh and Billy B loves the media so much as well. I'd rather watch a broken robot. NE fans are such retarded hypocrites.

But keep making us villains before the game. It'll be easier to digest when we run over you.

"Retarded"?

How classy of you.