Ban emoji?

kingtermite

It's in there.   Look in the top right of the window,  there are categories.  They are messed up now,  but you can still pick then. 

​Well that's about as intuitive as a Portuguese Fart.

Let's get them all in one place, and while you're at it, the box isn't be enough to see all of them without scrolling. That's annoying. Fix that too, Square Head. :P

​Well that's about as intuitive as a Portuguese Fart.

Let's get them all in one place, and while you're at it, the box isn't be enough to see all of them without scrolling. That's annoying. Fix that too, Square Head. :P

​I need to update the software before I can move them around in the foolishly named categories which I also can't currently rename.

I don't know about the scrolling thing, we may be stuck with that, or delete most of the emoji.

​I need to update the software before I can move them around in the foolishly named categories which I also can't currently rename.

I don't know about the scrolling thing, we may be stuck with that, or delete most of the emoji.

​I said 'DO IT!'. Stop giving excuses. :P

• 2 weeks later...

​I said 'DO IT!'. Stop giving excuses. :P

​OK, they are better, but I'm still not happy.  All of them were duplicated twice, so I spent some time deleting them and moving them all to one category.  Even now only the first three rows display and you still need to select the Default category to get the rest to display.

I asked how I can change this behaviour.

​OK, they are better, but I'm still not happy.  All of them were duplicated twice, so I spent some time deleting them and moving them all to one category.  Even now only the first three rows display and you still need to select the Default category to get the rest to display.

I asked how I can change this behaviour.

:ban:UTFG!​