What would you want to do if you came out to NYC?

Randomguy

Outside of the museums, I'd wouldn't know where to start.

I used to work for a company up in Millwood N.Y. Flew into Laguardia a couple of times, but never had the opportunity to go "exploring".

No need. There's undercover cops everywhere. After my all-day visit to the MET two weeks ago, I'm walking my shitty rented bike out of Central Park, and I am aghast to see a guy running, followed by another guy, who then proceeds to wail on him like crazy, punching him in the face as he holds him down. I then see another dude join in the fun, and pin him down even more than he was pinned down before. Turns out, they are both cops engaged in their normal brutality towards the oppressed populace. Nobody did much of anything because all three of these dudes were quite large people, and I was certain that the 2nd dude had a knife or gun, which I was trying to figure out, so I wasn't getting involved in that until I knew which way to run.

You say there's 'no need', then proceed to describe an event where two people engage in - from your description - 'normal brutality'.

Your statements contradict each other, unless of course your statement of 'no need' was made in full sarcasm.

Either way, I'm bringing my Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

You say there's 'no need', then proceed to describe an event where two people engage in - from your description - 'normal brutality'.

Your statements contradict each other, unless of course your statement of 'no need' was made in full sarcasm.

Either way, I'm bringing my Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

The Earth is where I keep all my stuff!