Please agree

1 comic p/week gets selected to appear in the Cafe. As an honor and reward for excellence in comics. 

The one who chooses is decided by @Road Runner who was correct in his insistence the move to their own subforum would hurt spirit de corps. 

Road Runner told me his wish was for Pickles to appear in the Cafe. 

19 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Oh wait, I guess we can just cross post RRs selection.  So Pickles this week, eh?  OK!  Here we go! I'll volunteer for the heavy lifting this first time.

I haven't enjoyed comics like this since the internet destroyed the newspaper. I think it's nice we get our morning jollies from the Cafe Comics forum. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I haven't enjoyed comics like this since the internet destroyed the newspaper. I think it's nice we get our morning jollies from the Cafe Comics forum. 

@Razors Edge partially redeemed himself by listing all the Sunday comics he reads. I have not read Sunday comics in the dead tree version for ages!. :D

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

@Razors Edge partially redeemed himself by listing all the Sunday comics he reads. I have not read Sunday comics in the dead tree version for ages!. :D

They deliver the Sunday insert on Saturday around here :scratchhead: so it is like I am seeing the future!!!  It's a superpower many envy.

11 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Philander, 

RR has ignored all my posts. I now will choose the Comic of the Week. Pickles could be the UCLA of the Cafe.