Oooo Bad News

Mr. Beanz

Gina lost a cousin last week to covid. He was about 45. From one side of her family.

Today she got word that another cousin is in the hospital after getting sick 3 days ago. He's on a ventilator.  He is from the other side of the family, about 50. They said he flew last week with his girlfriend to Texas for a concert. 

Hmmm! I still do what I can to stay isolated.  People around me going to big events, stay away from me. 

• Sad 5

When I kept almost dying this summer I went to church and after church my sister in law wanted me to go up front and have the prayer team pray for me. I told her that was asking for trouble. I’ll stay where I’m at and they can stay where they are at and they can pray for me. I didn’t get Covid and I did get better. :party:

• Heart 4

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

When I kept almost dying this summer I went to church and after church my sister in law wanted me to go up front and have the prayer team pray for me. I told her that was asking for trouble. I’ll stay where I’m at and they can stay where they are at and they can pray for me. I didn’t get Covid and I did get better. :party:

Sometimes, I worry about church and prayer. I hear lots of my relatives pray to end the suffering and pain. Then the person dies and they are surprised. I think people ought to really think of what they say when they pray.

Like Gina, she feels so guilty sometimes saying she always prayed her sons would not have to go to war. They never did but both ended up with kidney problems and on dialysis. But they never had to go to war or in the service.

2 minutes ago, Mr Beanz said:

Sometimes, I worry about church and prayer. I hear lots of my relatives pray to end the suffering and pain. Then the person dies and they are surprised. I think people ought to really think of what they say when they pray.

Like Gina, she feels so guilty sometimes saying she always prayed her sons would not have to go to war. They never did but both ended up with kidney problems and on dialysis. But they never had to go to war or in the service.

My wife got progressively worse over two years time but didn’t have a lot of pain. Her wast week she started having pain. I treated it with morphine but it kept requiring more and more. The last time our visitation pastor was here she was sleeping. I told him what was going on and he ask me how I wanted him to pray. I said a divine healing would be great but if it is not to be pray that she will be taken home to be with Jesus. She never woke up after his visit.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 2
  • Hugs 2

11 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My wife got progressively worse over two years time but didn’t have a lot of pain. Her wast week she started having pain. I treated it with morphine but it kept requiring more and more. The last time our visitation pastor was here she was sleeping. I told him what was going on and he ask me how I wanted him to pray. I said a divine healing would be great but if it is not to be pray that she will be taken home to be with Jesus. She never woke up after his visit.

Hard thing to deal with Longjohn. Not looking forward to the day, either way it works into our lives.