What are you reading?

petitepedal

I finished the Thursday Murder Club...enjoyed it..may even try another in the series..It took me awhile cos holding a book has been challenging :dontknow:

Hope to start Kristin Hannah's "The Women"...a couple of folks have commented on it..including FloridaYankee..it is fiction.. about the Army Nurse Corp during the Vietnam War.. It will also take time, its a hardcover so as my arm gets stronger, my reading time can increase :D

• Like 1

I just finished Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine.   Sort of an odd book with some serious parts, but I liked it and some of the phrasings were wonderful.

• Like 1

Just finishing Beautiful Swimmers, about the Chesapeake Blue Crab industry, recommended by one of our Virgin folks, either RE or PTJ, don’t remember. Next up is a history of the pre WWI era by Barbara Tuchman. She was a great historian when she was alive.

• Like 1

You Can Do It! The Boomer’s Guide to a Great Retirement by Jonathan Pond. 

It is ancient, 2007, but very well done. I loved the line “I am an accountant, so devoid of emotion, so I can only give advice on the monetary issues of retirement, not the psychological ones”. 

Cool!  A man has got to know his limitations, the wisest thing Clint Eastwood ever said  :D

• Haha 1