Speaking Of Dogs...

Razors Edge

Just now, Randomguy said:

All right, the dog finally had a good meal!

It was an empty wrapper!

THe chicken was pulled off and the carcass goes into a pot for broth.  Just a good smell.

And the pup is a PORKER right now. She's old enough that we are very lax on discipline now.  We're rolling back onto a weight management regimen, but will still be spoiling her.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

It was an empty wrapper!

THe chicken was pulled off and the carcass goes into a pot for broth.  Just a good smell.

And the pup is a PORKER right now. She's old enough that we are very lax on discipline now.  We're rolling back onto a weight management regimen, but will still be spoiling her.

At 14, I agree that restricting would kinda be futile, might as well get her a chicken anyway.

I gave my dog a full beer on her birthday every year, along with sharing a steak with her.  She liked both, being a German dog and all.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

At 14, I agree that restricting would kinda be futile, might as well get her a chicken anyway.

I gave my dog a full beer on her birthday every year, along with sharing a steak with her.  She liked both, being a German dog and all.

I always offer my drink to my dog - water, coffee, beer, whatever - and she looks at me like I am an idiot.  Same look as when I offer her a vegetable.  "WTF, dude? GIVE ME MEAT!!!"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Her inexperience nipped her in the bud.  I bet next time, though, she has a better plan for what to do AFTER she snags the goods.

Yeah, like swallow the bag.