What is so all fired-up awesome about virgins, anyway?

Randomguy

incorrect....if virginity is something to be valued, that means one shouldn't have sex because that would make you no longer a virgin.

Having sex causes rug rats.

Not if you use birth control, it doesn't.

Anyway, I was getting to the point of why some people think virginity could possibly be so hyper-valued.  Virginity doesn't seem like a good thing to me, is all, I don't see much benefite to be completely inept in this arena.

Not if you use birth control, it doesn't.

Anyway, I was getting to the point of why some people think virginity could possibly be so hyper-valued.  Virginity doesn't seem like a good thing to me, is all, I don't see much benefite to be completely inept in this arena.

As I said, we don't want kids having kids.....this means we tell them virginity is something to cherish. 

As I said before, many men, especially in the days of unelightened thought, might find a woman's ineptness in the sexual arena to be highly desirable.   

Well, ok, but that might be because the dude is inexperienced, too.  A little experience, and he is gonna wish the virgin chick had done some of this before.  Two virgins would be like two first time campers trying to start a fire by rubbing two sticks together, it would just be frustrating.  

As I said, we don't want kids having kids.....this means we tell them virginity is something to cherish. 

So we lie to them?  If we teach them that turning a rubber inside out to use a second time is ineffective birth control, then they would be less likely to have kids.  Muslims and some freaky people cherish virginity, most don't want the stigma of being a virgin is my guess.

So we lie to them?  If we teach them that turning a rubber inside out to use a second time is ineffective birth control, then they would be less likely to have kids.  Muslims and some freaky people cherish virginity, most don't want the stigma of being a virgin is my guess.

I didn't justify it....I explained it.  Justification is something else.