Cinnamon waffles and preppie dog school

Airehead

10 minutes ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

Mmm, sounds good!  Why is the dog school so preppy?

These are airedales Uncle Ralph. Common canines like your Ruby and my Sam are not allowed to attend. 

Think of it as Wharton School of Business for dogs, maybe Princeton circa 1929. 

• Heart 2

4 hours ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

Mmm, sounds good!  Why is the dog school so preppy?

Because you had to go through all sorts of entrance exams to get in..  Waiting list for every class.   Our other dog school is much more laid back and everyone can participate.

• Heart 1

41 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Because you had to go through all sorts of entrance exams to get in..  Waiting list for every class.   Our other dog school is much more laid back and everyone can participate.

So your other dog school doesn;t have the class you need?  Agility?  I wish I wasn;t too cheap and lazy to get Ruby involved in agility or flyball.  I did go so far as to google flyball, and I don;t think there is much close.

Oops, I just got a deja vu (all over again! - thanks Yogi :) ) - you told me aboot Wonder Dogs in Berlin before. :D

https://wonderdogs.com/store/scripts/index.asp

The Agility Just for Fun class is tempting. :)

• Heart 1

Our other classes are good practice for the dogs and their humans but things are more recreational.

The preppy dog school breaks everything down into the littlest of details for competition.  For example today we worked on on turn along the drive line for about an hour.  It is way hard and both Lindy and I are tired.  The instructor is amazing--- about 30 but one of the best agility gurus I have ever met.  Even my dad thinks he is good!

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Our other classes are good practice for the dogs and their humans but things are more recreational.

The preppy dog school breaks everything down into the littlest of details for competition.  For example today we worked on on turn along the drive line for about an hour.  It is way hard and both Lindy and I are tired.  The instructor is amazing--- about 30 but one of the best agility gurus I have ever met.  Even my dad thinks he is good!

I have never met even one agility guru!  :D

Did you ever see a Lhasa apso in agility?  I think my brother would like it, but he doesn;t have the time.

• Heart 2