Lunch thread

Dirtyhip

I made quinoa with cumin, S & P, olive oil and a dash of cayenne pepper.

I also made tahini sauce with tahini, garlic, olive oil, lemon.  I julienned carrots, and shredded red cabbage and put in cucumber sticks.  A pile of quinoa, veg and sauce.  I put in a tbsp or two of pepitos to the bowl too.  

This is for day 1 and two.  I also bought fresh berries for a snack with some cottage cheese.

THis nice meal should make day 1 more tolerable.

• Heart 1

I made this for iunch/dinner and ate it during the first quarter of the Ravens at Bengals game

Every salad is great with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.  This also had fresh-from-the-garden Brandywine, Polish Linguisa, and Kellogg's Orange Breakfast tomatoes, Red Cupid Baby Bell Peppers, Vidalia Onions, Iceberg Lettuce, Feta Cheese, and Ham.  I was going to add a baby cucumber but the 11" plate was pretty full.

SaladwithGardentomatoespeppersetc.20230917.jpg.c226032a21b695d7d7bcdf5ec599fb96.jpg

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Ralphie said:

I had to use splitting tomatoes, so tomato salad and a leftover pizza along with the usual raw veggies.

I plan to make some chimchurri sauce this week too.  I really like it on rice and a side of veg.  I have some parsley growing in the yard that I can use.  Work becomes more tolerable with a good lunch

• Yum 1