Amish Pimp Festival?

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Randomguy,

Here's my Amish Sex Story.

When I was commuting to college at UMBC, I needed a car to get there in 1971 when my old car was disintegrating.  At the same time, my cousin was angry he was only offered $800 for a trade-in on his 1968 Chevy Camaro and sold it to me for that extreme bargain.  I was thrilled!

After showing it off on campus, we decided to go for a long ride on Saturday.  Jane Morales, who lived up toward the Mason-Dixon Line (MD-PA border), was the last one of our little clique picked up and she suggested checking out Amish Country and the PA Train Museum about an hour away in Lancaster County, PA.

To our surprise, the Amish towns we drove through were named Intercourse, Bird in Hand, Blue Ball, etc.  Not being stupid, in the Amish shops they sold small cardboard road signs that read "Intercourse 3 miles ->" etc.

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

Here's my Amish Sex Story.

When I was commuting to college at UMBC, I needed a car to get there in 1971 when my old car was disintegrating.  At the same time, my cousin was angry he was only offered $800 for a trade-in on his 1968 Chevy Camaro and sold it to me for that extreme bargain.  I was thrilled!

After showing it off on campus, we decided to go for a long ride on Saturday.  Jane Morales, who lived up toward the Mason-Dixon Line (MD-PA border), was the last one of our little clique picked up and she suggested checking out Amish Country and the PA Train Museum about an hour away in Lancaster County, PA.

To our surprise, the Amish towns we drove through were named Intercourse, Bird in Hand, Blue Ball, etc.  Not being stupid, in the Amish shops they sold small cardboard road signs that read "Intercourse 3 miles ->" etc.

There are a few entrepreneurial Amish.  You can tell, the way how they market at farmers' markets...and also the rare traditional Mennonite.  My Mennonite friend would murmur:  "Some people. I don't know..."

2 hours ago, shootingstar said:

There are a few entrepreneurial Amish.  You can tell, the way how they market at farmers' markets...and also the rare traditional Mennonite.  My Mennonite friend would murmur:  "Some people. I don't know..."

They have a 7 building Amish Market called The Green Dragon in Ephrata, PA, that is only open on Fridays - all year long - and which my sister, BiL, and I visited for the first time this year.  We spent a few hours there and only made it through 2 buildings.  There were a lot of entrepreneurial people there, dressing in Amish clothing but behaving like any business people you'd find in similar large markets in Baltimore, etc.

Here's my penis story as told to me by a Mennonite:

In 2001, I did a two week tour of China.  The flights to and from China were Northwest Airlines, whose main hub was Detroit.  I flew Baltimore to Detroit to Tokyo to Shanghai to get there then, after a cruise and some Chinese airlines flights in China, Beijing to Detroit (12 hr. 32 min in air!) to Baltimore.

When I made my connecting flight in Detroit to fly to Baltimore, I sat with a Mennonite Missionary who was returning home to Western Maryland after missionary work in Central Africa.

We had a couple hours to swap stories of exotic places we had just visited.

His most interesting story was observing circumcision rituals in an African tribe.  It was done to boys about 13 years-old without anesthetic!

He talked about the a ritual curved knife and the cutting of the foreskin and the blood.

I glanced between the seats and there were two women sitting behind us.  From the grimaces on their faces I thought they were going to throw up from the missionary's descriptions!

So I started telling him about walking on part of the Great Wall of China.

52 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

They have a 7 building Amish Market called The Green Dragon in Ephrata, PA, that is only open on Fridays - all year long - and which my sister, BiL, and I visited for the first time this year.  We spent a few hours there and only made it through 2 buildings.  There were a lot of entrepreneurial people there, dressing in Amish clothing but behaving like any business people you'd find in similar large markets in Baltimore, etc.

Same for some Hutterites, which one finds at our Albertan farmer's market. The children, well only the boys, in their straw hat and suspender overalls, start hawkstering in their voices, trying to imitate the men...which I find annoying in that type of vocal imitation.

No problem. If the sale is fair.