Colored lights

petitepedal

I use orange in the fall...I use white for winter..red for Valentine :dontknow: maybe green for spring and St. Pat's..

Well my red set is huge..and I have no green...obviously I need to stop at a craft store..purple might be a nice change.

Last year I filled a big glass vase with white lights..from a stash of used lights..this year...they twinkle (probably had twinkle lights on my deck one Christmas)..

• Heart 1
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 1

22 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I use orange in the fall...I use white for winter..red for Valentine :dontknow: maybe green for spring and St. Pat's..

Well my red set is huge..and I have no green...obviously I need to stop at a craft store..purple might be a nice change.

Last year I filled a big glass vase with white lights..from a stash of used lights..this year...they twinkle (probably had twinkle lights on my deck one Christmas)..

So no need for the summer, when summers are alot longer with light..  You're organized.  

I have a set of green and blue I use for camping and marking my tent for at night. 

For light bulbs I have a red and green on our garage.. one for Port and the other Starboard. 

• Heart 1
  • Like 1