Coming Around

ChrisL

After seeing the Dr on Saturday for my concussion I basically did nothing for 2.5 days.  I chilled on the couch with a dark room and watched TV with the volume down low all weekend.  I know I'm not really supposed to watch TV either but boredom is a beotch.  I slept much of Saturday, took several naps on Sunday and Monday didn't need any naps.  I know my brain needs the break as I can't usually sleep 3-4 hours during the day and sleep well at night.  

Back to work today but will take it easy, no travel so I can shut it down if needed. 

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

After seeing the Dr on Saturday for my concussion I basically did nothing for 2.5 days.  I chilled on the couch with a dark room and watched TV with the volume down low all weekend.  I know I'm not really supposed to watch TV either but boredom is a beotch.  I slept much of Saturday, took several naps on Sunday and Monday didn't need any naps.  I know my brain needs the break as I can't usually sleep 3-4 hours during the day and sleep well at night.  

Back to work today but will take it easy, no travel so I can shut it down if needed. 

Be careful.  As I'm sure you know, sometimes it's two steps forward followed by one step backward - rinse and repeat...........

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Be careful.  As I'm sure you know, sometimes it's two steps forward followed by one step backward - rinse and repeat...........

Yeah thanks, not my first rodeo with concussions....  What I find is I feel good up until the point where I don't.  You never really know when you are going to hit that point so you have to be careful.  I'm not travelling this week and will work at a moderate pace. Fortunately it's a slow week.... I also won't do anything physical for a week.  Not per Dr's orders per se but from my own experience with concussions.