September special

Longjohn

39 minutes ago, Airehead said:

How do you feel today @Longjohn  is the bactrium helping?

I’m feeling physically the best I have since last Friday. I had my scheduled checkup with my PCP this morning. She said my bloodwork looked the best it has since she has been my doctor. We talked about Esther (she is her PCP too). Then she came over with her stethascope and listen to me breath. She said my lungs sound great. She listened to my carotid arteries and said I have great blood flow. Then she listened to my heart, and listened to my heart, and listened to my heart. I told her she was listening too long, that’s not a good sign. She said I had an irregular heartbeat. Asked when I had my last EKG? I told her April before my hernia surgery. She brought it up on her computer and it was perfect. She brought in a girl to do a new EKG. Hooked up all the wires and tabs and ran the machine. It spit out a blank piece of paper. She said our machine appears to be broke, go next door to the diagnostic center and get a new one and come back so I can talk with you. 

It turns out there are a lot of irregularities now with my heart and she is setting up an appointment for me at the heart center.

I suspect my two days in the hospital with minimal blood pressure and two times being revived by the trauma team after my hernia surgery damaged my heart. 

I’ll have to wait and see.

• Sad 4

5 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

LJ, you've been slack on the sunset pics. I'm going to need you to re-prioritize your life. The homeless meows and I need you.  

Fall and winter the sun sets in front of my house. In the spring and summer the sun sets behind the woods. To get a good sunset picture I have to walk, bike, or drive to the other side of Skunk Hollow. I never know until I get there if it’s going to be worth taking pictures of. This year I have been very busy caring for WOLJ and haven’t taken many photos of anything.

• Hugs 2