Extremely happy with RC costs

Razors Edge

11 minutes ago, goldendesign said:

:desk:

I can add too! Also Chinese economy it would seem. I've been spending more time with retro gaming and loving replaying, also playing consoles I never owned from days passed. I recently bought a Anbernic RG353V handheld emulator console and have been loving it. So much so I bought the RG35xx for my wife since she kept stealing mine to play Tetris and Zelda!

RG353V Review

I still have my Atari 2600, Nintendo, & Super Nintendo. I should plug them in :)  Zelda the original is a great game.

• Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

Nintendo, & Super Nintendo

I was really wanting to do a retro cave type of entertainment center recently but with Covid, all things suddenly went commodity and a SNES console went from $50 with all accessories to $250 and in another $20-30 per game and it got ridiculous. I turned to emulation. I liked it on tablets fine, adding a Bluetooth controller helped. I even built a web-hosted emulation station that ran everything through a browser from a server of mine so I could just grab a controller and plug a FireTV stick (or similar) and play from a browser anywhere. But a dedicated, portable like the above has sealed my fate. I can emulate from Atari to Dreamcast with no bugs or qualms. It's been a joy.

• Heart 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, goldendesign said:

:desk:

I can add too! Also Chinese economy it would seem. I've been spending more time with retro gaming and loving replaying, also playing consoles I never owned from days passed. I recently bought a Anbernic RG353V handheld emulator console and have been loving it. So much so I bought the RG35xx for my wife since she kept stealing mine to play Tetris and Zelda!

RG353V Review

These work better in your mom’s basement