It is day three of work and

Dirtyhip

What should DH do?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Notify her like I did last year to fix her mess?
    • Notify the Supervisor?
    • Notify her and the supervisor?
    • Don't worry about it. It isn't really my money. Embrace the I don't care attitude that gets others promoted.
    • Fix the mess myself, cause she is useless.

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Did she "fill" your spot while you were gone? If so, that is useful.

If she just created messes because no one was there to supervise her (you were out), then embrace the "Not my job" mantra :)

It is dead in the summer, and yes she picks up my work during that time.  Should I be grateful that I have to spend twice the time to fix all her messes? 

I have complained to supervisors and they do nothing.  This is why I am thinking of adopting a new mantra and will work only my pay grade and that is very low.

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

It is dead in the summer, and yes she picks up my work during that time.  Should I be grateful that I have to spend twice the time to fix all her messes? 

I have complained to supervisors and they do nothing.  This is why I am thinking of adopting a new mantra and will work only my pay grade and that is very low.

Regardless of your pay grade, your job is your job (with it's responsibilities), and her job is her job, and your boss's job is his job, etc..  Don't do their work, and don't create work for them.  If "they" (whoever that might be) wanted you to do her job too, she wouldn't be needed and you could get paid more :)

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Regardless of your pay grade, your job is your job (with it's responsibilities), and her job is her job, and your boss's job is his job, etc..  Don't do their work, and don't create work for them.  If "they" (whoever that might be) wanted you to do her job too, she wouldn't be needed and you could get paid more :)

So, my week is playing detective.  It is so hard to reconcile budgets from July 1 to now with zero info, none of her cooperation and massive mistakes.  She is absolutely horrible to work with, and should be fired. 

• Hugs 1