Humidifier update

jsharr

Jeff Bezos dropped off my humidifier yesterday and after I got home from Scouts I opened the box and took the tank off to fill.  I paused and considered peeing in the reservoir, but decided to use tap water.  I had intended to go get distilled water after Scouts, but traffic was bad so I just went home after Scouts knowing I could use urine or tap water.

I installed the humidifier with a smart plug so that Alexa can turn it on and off for me and share my personal details on the dark web at the same time.|

Within a short while, I could sense the change in humidity in the room.  Inhaling deeply through my nose the moisture in the air was evident.  I slept better and woke up with the dry nose and mouth.

Overall I am pleased with my $20 humidifier.

discus

• Heart 2
  • Like 2

I went a different route and just let my 150gal open-top fishtanks take care of putting more humidity in the air of the house during this time of year.. Granted I go though about 2-2.5 gallons of water a day being evaporated into the air. Plus I get fishy's to watch and you get to look at a stupid plastic box. 

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

I went a different route and just let my 150gal open-top fishtanks take care of putting more humidity in the air of the house during this time of year.. Granted I go though about 2-2.5 gallons of water a day being evaporated into the air. Plus I get fishy's to watch and you get to look at a stupid plastic box. 

You have obviously not seen my humidifier 

image.png.8e7837252812e010af13bd946604663c.png

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 3