Hey @groupw and @jsharr we might have a problem

Dottleshead

1 hour ago, groupw said:

Well, the Husker women survived a mugging. On to Round 2 on Sunday. 

Against my beloved OS Beavers!  I'm a bit worried. iiRC NE beat the Caitlins? The Beaver center went out with what looked like a twisted ankle at the end of the 3rd period. She was on the bench later. You will recognize her because she has a Batman mask. She broke her nose in a couple places a couple weeks ago and the mask is fir protection 

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Scrapr said:

Against my beloved OS Beavers!  I'm a bit worried. iiRC NE beat the Caitlins? The Beaver center went out with what looked like a twisted ankle at the end of the 3rd period. She was on the bench later. You will recognize her because she has a Batman mask. She broke her nose in a couple places a couple weeks ago and the mask is fir protection 

Played them 3 times. They were 1-1 in the regular season and took them to OT in the league championship game. Some questionable calls in OT benefited Iowa. 

9 hours ago, Dottleshead said:

People who attend Texas A&M are thugs. Well at least their athletic teams.

They have a swarming defense. That part was impressive. They were also very tall. There were several times their defense wrapped arms around our players in ways that should have been called. We survived. They do that well. We’ll see if they can keep it up on Sunday. 

• Heart 1