Menu for the week

Dirtyhip

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Fud.  Really good fud!

OK, I will start then:

Only things i have so far in the thoughts are:  

Pork tenderloin, with kale and polenta

Grilled chicken over a salad with homemade vinegrette

Turkey meatballs,  and some spag squash.

Now, your turn...Inspire

5 minutes ago, Tim Burr said:

Planning meals is way too much work for me.  I just eat whatever I have on hand and whatever seems appropriate at the time.   :)

I find meal planning helps reduce any food waste.  I can plan multiple things around an ingredient.  

Also, it helps for me to know what I am doing.  I guess I am a planner type. My ideas are locked and loaded. HAHA

29 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I am a day at a time planner.  I like fresh so I will shop daily. At some point in the week, there is a left-over day. :)  Last night was grilled Lime/garlic/cilantro chicken, grilled cauliflower and a chopped salad.  Haven't decided on tonight yet.. 

There is no store really close to my home. I have to make a trek there.  It is about 4 miles away. That really sucks, IMHO.  Once a week is about right for us. We had a store that was within walking distance and they closed down.  We go about twice a week.  This keeps us in fresh produce good enough.  

I do love grocery shopping, because of the produce area and inspiration that it provides.  It takes me about an hour to shop.  We generally hit two stores. One is cheaper than the other, and we hot both for produce.  Each store has it's ups and downs with produce.

• Heart 1