Happy Almost Friday....AKA Thursday

petitepedal

:cheerleader:  We have fog & rain.....still..the s-word may be back Friday :whistle:  But Spring is in the air!!

Robyn is coming with Cooper the bed bug dog today......Shelby sadly died last month..She was the younger of the two...they were prepping for Cooper's retirement...now they are awaiting a new doggie to finish training...I am not sure of other places...but they work with a company in St. Louis and one in Florida that train the dogs...Somehow I feel the new dog will cost more per hour :whistle:  Cooper makes $199 per hour!  I should learn how to sniff out bed bugs.

Are you getting ready for St. Paddy's Day?  Don't wait til the last minute to stock up on green beer!!

7 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

@bikeman564™ How are you feeling?  If you are not yet 100%...I would go back to my doc!!  Did they do blood work? or just give you meds...I mean they say this crap hangs on for a long time....but you have had this for a long time...and you are "young and fit" :whistle:

Still coughing, but coughing up a lot more gunk, so I feel that I'm getting better. I'm debating on going back. Not only am I young & fit, but I'm lean & trim :D