I wonder if @Kzoo ever goes roller skating?

jsharr

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

I have taken my daughters there when they were kids.  WoKzoo grew up about 2 miles from there.  That’s 10th street.  One of my regular cycling routes.  Where’ You get that pic.

My friend Monica Marek took it.  She is visiting.  I think she spent some time there in her childhood

• Heart 1

42 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Is that her maiden name?  People don’t usually visit Plainwell without a reason.

Monica Marek Grubor is her married name.  I assume Marek is maiden name.  Went to Mich. State, class of 88 and Kalamazoo Central High. 

15 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Monica Marek Grubor is her married name.  I assume Marek is maiden name.  Went to Mich. State, class of 88 and Kalamazoo Central High. 

Same HS as Derek Jeter.  She must be a fine person.  Probably the best Texan in the state.

#GoGreenGoWhite

Just now, Razors Edge said:

I get the impression Kzoo has grave inner ear and balance issues.  I can't believe he can do anything requiring coordination. Hell, anything with panache, either!

Normally they just serve burgers and dogs and stuff like that at roller rinks.  No way is a roller rink in Kalamazoo going to serve panache.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Normally they just serve burgers and dogs and stuff like that at roller rinks.  No way is a roller rink in Kalamazoo going to serve panache.

That helps. Yeah, I can see him heading to a skating rink - roller or ice - solely to grab a bite to eat and a cheap brewski or two. Probably likes the "clean" restrooms, as well.