I am a firm believer.....

Zephyr

In blind taste tests.  

I have blind tasted many things from expensive vs cheap liquors, to wines, to pizzas, to have an honest opinion of what I like best.  Sometimes the results are surprising. The mind is a powerful convincer and knowing the make/brand greatly affects how much you tell yourself you like something

Now I think I need to blind taste tomatoes.  I just find tomatoes from the garden so much more flavorful than store bought ones but do not know if that is just my mind playing tricks.  

I think I will pick up a store one and get my wife to pick one and slice them and not tell me which is which.   Right now I feel the difference is obvious,  but I have been wrong before.

• Heart 1

I can tell for sure..

My plant is producing at a high level right now but we still have some store bought tomatoes.  My wife made a salad the other day and used the last of the store ones.  I didn't know which tomatoes she used when I ate the first one but could tell the difference so asked her why she didn’t use the garden tomatoes?  She said she wanted to use the store ones up first...  She then said is it that noticeable?  Oh yeah...

• Heart 2

Just now, Further said:

50$ & 200$ whiskey would be interesting 

I have done vodkas, wines, and rums, and gins but not whiskey (yet)

There are some rums in the $30 range that routinely beat bottles in the $70-80 range.  And a couple in the $60 range that will beat the $100+ range.  

• Heart 1