Especially for Kzoo

Dottleshead

It should be noted that this may be viewed as an 'inflammatory' post that I did have some reservations about posting. But after my wife sent it to a friend, I felt it was on par for my buddy, old pal @Kzoo. My apologies to those offended.

@Don Cherry I feel like you support my right to express myself. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dottie said:

It should be noted that this may be viewed as an 'inflammatory' post that I did have some reservations about posting. But after my wife sent it to a friend, I felt it was on par for my buddy, old pal @Kzoo. My apologies to those offended.

@Don Cherry I feel like you support my right to express myself.

I don't get it???????

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Dottie said:

You?? Swimmer in tights? Wait. If jsharrt and Thom work in tech fields and you wore Speedos.... I am really confused. I mean where does our friend Kazie fit into all this? 

Oh, so now you are saying Electrical Engineering doesn't qualify as working in a Tech Field?

What's next, you are going to assume I'm not actually a redneck who grew up on a hog farm too?

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

What's next, you are going to assume I'm not actually a redneck who grew up on a hog farm too?

No. The redneck thing comes through. But even though your field is technical, you stand a better chance of getting more dirty and therefore probably more heterosexual. But that's a theory.

2 minutes ago, Dottie said:

No. The redneck thing comes through. But even though your field is technical, you stand a better chance of getting more dirty and therefore probably more heterosexual. But that's a theory.

I go with him closely resembling a hipster. Definitely hipster-tendencies.

10 minutes ago, Indy said:

Oh, so now you are saying Electrical Engineering doesn't qualify as working in a Tech Field?

Image may contain: 2 people, text

This belongs here as much if not more than anything else posted in this thread.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Look. Cut me some slack. I am appalled, disgusted and still reeling from that disturbing imagery @jsharr just posted. There are no words.

Jsharr = train; Dottie = tunnel?  Yeah. You need to swap the imagery and you'll be fine! ?

2 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Why is the train pink? And why is the mountain shaped like an ass? And why do the train tracks go through the mountain when the surrounding area is flat? Wouldn't it have been easier to lay down tracks that went around the mountain?

Somebody flunked economy class.

To quote jsharr, "You have this all wrong."

Just now, jsharr said:

All I did was point out that this thread was pigeon holing certain members and thus was a complete rail job and train wreck.

And you could not have possibly found a more suitable media clip if you tried. It really was brilliant whether you realized it at the time of post or not.