So, I've Got This Big Ass

Razors Edge

...bag of chocolate treats I snack at throughout the day.  It's a mixture of little Snickers, Milky Ways, Twix, PB Cups, Peppermint Patties, Baby Ruths, and Butterfingers.  I am about halfway into the bag (2.5lbs out of the 5lbs), and I got my FIRST Butterfinger today!  There are a shit ton of the Reeses in there, but for whatever reason, not many BFs.  Maybe they are a tad more expensive so less of them.  I think it is BS, but it is also a good thing since I get tired of the Reeses and can collect them to share with the folks in the office in the candy jar.

IMG_8317.thumb.JPG.08a619008bd42cafa02044e4690eba5a.JPG

• Heart 1

21 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Is that your scheduled weight gain for the month, or the winter? Either way, I’d consider cutting back, you’re going too fast!

I am fast approaching my winter weight! Just in time for winter!!!  It's a Festivus MIRACLE!

• Heart 1

18 hours ago, 12string said:

I thought this thread was going to be about my co worker who won't stop asking the same stupid questions over and over even though the boss told him to stop asking questions and RELEASE the job already!!

I'm sure they are important questions. And he is smarter than all of you. And you will regret ignoring him.  He really ought to be the one in charge.