This forum needs more socks.

Jsharr, you have already proven your worth in gold with all of the avatars.  I absolutely love mine.  It's fantastic.

However, since AWWC has abandoned us once again (because SW was supposedly mean to him), we need someone to fill his prolific sock puppet management abilities.  You sir, are perfect for the job.  You have the looks.  You have the mental fortitude and you have nice teeth.

So, these are the steps we need you to take.  Consider doing these steps immediately!  

1.  Stop production of avatars.

2.  Ramp up production of parody threads (this is key for obvious reasons).

3.  Exponentially ramp up production of Sock Puppets.   

4.  Kick RG in the bean bags.

Thank!

Mudkipz 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

Yea, whatever happened to that guy?  Was he banned?

Mudkipz

Yeah, the same day as Nate. The Evil Forum Commander was in a bad mood that day and InsultBot (and another great forum peep) got swept up in his anger.  💥 

Just now, Kzoo said:

Yeah, the same day as Nate. The Evil Forum Commander was in a bad mood that day and InsultBot (and another great forum peep) got swept up in his anger.  💥 

Ah.  Banning InsultBot was a bad idea, obviously.  But, SW is the man here so it is what it is.

We need more socks though.  It's the only way to be sure.

Mudkipz

On 5/10/2020 at 4:44 PM, Kzoo said:

For the millionth time you dolt, I was never banned.

• Awesome 1

Just now, InsultBot said:

For the millionth time you dolt, I was never banned.

You sir are not Insult Bot.  You are a lousy imposter.  I made Insult Bot.  I know his personality, how he responds and his temperament.

For your own good, please free Insult Bot.  PM me his credentials and return from the hole you came from.