Girl Power ride today

Dirtyhip

It has been weeks since I rode with all the girls.  Today, I hope we do some sessions in a few areas that I want to get faster on.  

My friend did half of the log ride yesterday.  I have never rode it.  The thing is sketch.  She pushed the bar.  I need to get after that log now.  It isn't too high off the ground.  I just need to woman up and get up on it.  It's taken some people out though, so... we will see.  HAHA

I did 20 on the Stumpy yesterday.  I'd like to do at least that much today as well.  Lotsa hills and rockin descents in my near future. 

It has been weeks since I rode with all the girls.  Today, I hope we do some sessions in a few areas that I want to get faster on.  

My friend did half of the log ride yesterday.  I have never rode it.  The thing is sketch.  She pushed the bar.  I need to get after that log now.  It isn't too high off the ground.  I just need to woman up and get up on it.  It's taken some people out though, so... we will see.  HAHA

I did 20 on the Stumpy yesterday.  I'd like to do at least that much today as well.  Lotsa hills and rockin descents in my near future. 

Sig line worthy…..