Does This Photo Annoy You?

Razors Edge

Just now, Razors Edge said:

She had a short window of greatness.  After that, I think she had a lot of challenges that were not easy on her.  I wonder if she regretted that whole time of her life and would have been better just being a "normal" Playmate and not the wild ride that led eventually to her death. 

I did not know her, but I do know several other Playmates that came out of Dallas. and they turned out okay.  Lead normal lives today.

The challenges she faced are not unlike those of the ultra rich.  Never knowing who is your friend and who is your envyme.   I would imagine it takes incredible resolve to survive and flourish in that world and no matter what you do, living in a fishbowl, you are watched and critiqued.  I envy the billionaire, or multi millionaire who got rich and was able to quietly enjoy their rewards.

• Heart 1

49 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

There is a lot of outrage over the  tyranny of the continually outraged!  It's a gift that keeps on giving.

Ouroboros is an emblematic serpent of ancient Egypt and Greece represented with its tail in its mouth, continually devouring itself and being reborn from itself.

• Heart 1