musical intersection in your recent memory.

donkpow

17 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I am not into intersectionality or trumpets.  :) 

I know what you mean, man.

Loop formation mechanisms produce high-harmonic components (kinks) which can only be eliminated very slowly by gravitational radiation, damping by the dense surrounding plasma in the era of string formation, or by the expansion of the Universe. For the class of loops examined it has been found that in the high-harmonic limit, essentially all cosmic loops self-intersect.

Horns can't cut it.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, groupw said:

I like a hood horn section, but that was too bright. Sounded almost like a trumpet imitating a synthesizer imitating a trumpet!

1973 I believe. The time of quadrophonic sound. I believe Bill Chase used four trumpets in his band.

9 hours ago, MickinMD said:

Is that the intersection of Jim Peterik and Herb Alpert?  I've never been a big fan of brass but love this tune!

And not a Mexican in the group. :)  This was a great compilation though.  The soundtrack of The Dating Game.  Lonely Bull was my fathers favourite album when I was a kid and one that one of the stage band conductors insisted we play when I was playing.  I couldn't get away from Herb Alpert!