Dead people bum me out

Randomguy

I was looking at facebook to see what other friends I could drop to make my list smaller, and there are a couple of dead folks there.  A forumite that I miss a great deal and an uncle I thought the world of are on there, I just couldn't remove them.

I like dead people much better when they are alive.

• Heart 3

15 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I was looking at facebook to see what other friends I could drop to make my list smaller, and there are a couple of dead folks there.  A forumite that I miss a great deal and an uncle I thought the world of are on there, I just couldn't remove them.

I like dead people much better when they are alive.

I still have Fisher29 on my FB friends :( RIP buddy. He went waaaaay to early. Glad you & I met him at the great Cleveland meetup;

• Heart 3

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

WOLJ has a dead Facebook friend and she has been dead for years.  People still keep posting on her page, weird.

Yeah, people do post there still, it is strange.  No stranger than going to a grave somewhere, though, and more convenient I guess.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

National Lampoon released an album in the early seventies called Lemmings Lament and they did a parody of Woodstock.  They had an All-star Dead Band.  It had dead musicians like Hendrix, Joplin, Morrison, and Harry Truman on the keyboards.

Harry played a mean keyboard. :D

• Heart 1