If it was good enough for Al, it's good enough for me.

Square Wheels

I don't think I'll ever be able to be a full vegan or vegetarian, but I will work on getting close to one.

If it was good enough for Einstein...  Was he funny?

"Although I have been prevented by outward circumstances from observing a strictly vegetarian diet, I have long been an adherent to the cause in principle. Besides agreeing with the aims of vegetarianism for aesthetic and moral reasons, it is my view that a vegetarian manner of living by its purely physical effect on the human temperament would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind." Translation of letter to Hermann Huth, December 27, 1930. Einstein Archive 46-756

Image result for einstein vegan quote

I'm not so sure I want to be associated with that Titanic movie guy.

Image result for einstein vegan quote

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

I don't think I'll ever be able to be a full vegan or vegetarian, but I will work on getting close to one.

Research the work of Dr. Kellogg and his plant based diet foisted on the patients at his sanatarium.  You will either be convinced to never eat meat again, or more likely, you will want to go out and eat a cow and never touch bran again. 

So what you are saying is, a Vegetarian diet will cause you to eventually go crazy towards the end of your life.

I'm crazy enough as it is, so I better stick to eating plenty of meat.