Happy Saturday!

petitepedal

We have snow moving in..2 things on my list...take down the outdoor lights with the greens (I will still have the upper lights on the deck) And take my ice tree down to storage...I unplugged it last week but never got it downstairs :whistle:

The flooring guy is coming...I have a couple of gaps he is going to fix...that should be closer to noon....

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

SW I saw you were running around outside the other day. I didn’t see you mention it in here, I saw it on Strava. I haven’t tried running outside yet, my road is a muddy mess. I think you did like five miles, I have never run five miles.

I run outside most of the time.  I wear a lot of layers.  I'll go down to single digits, I don't think I would go below 0.  I run every other day, either 5 or 6 miles.  I think next weekend I have to do 7.  By spring he'll have me doing 8 - 10 once a weekend, plus longer rides.

I hate the treadmill.  It's supposed to snow tonight.  I have to do 6 miles tomorrow.  I might be treadmill bound.  

You are a lot faster than me.  I'm getting my strength back, and slowly dropping my weight.  If I run at a slow pace I do about a 10 min mile.  Medium is 9:30.  Fast for me is 9.  It's hard to maintain that.  Tomorrow I have intervals, he wants me to go really slow until the 3 min interval, then run really hard.

• Awesome 1