Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jsharr

I do not recall having another aunt

Recommended Posts

discuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Perhaps from parodybot's wing of the family?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maddmaxx said:

Perhaps from parodybot's wing of the family?

that box of scrap metal is a tool.

which in a way does make him one of the family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did she grunt a lot before being disgrunted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're right.  I remember now a lot of grunting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

Jsharr's aunt and I are now an item as the new kids say. 

Are you telling me that his aunt is OK and not at all like @jsharr?  If that is the case I may need to rethink my strategy and drop the anvil on @jsharr instead.  Maybe I better put some more thought into this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

Jsharr's aunt and I are now an item as the new kids say. 

Janis is a widower, but I have a feeling she is high maintenance and do not get me started on her daughter, my cousin......  Sheesh.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Janis is a widower, but I have a feeling she is high maintenance and do not get me started on her daughter, my cousin......  Sheesh.  

Which one do I stand a better chance of dilly dallying with at a Chinese buffet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

Which one do I stand a better chance of dilly dallying with at a Chinese buffet? 

cousin if she is drunk.  Janis is up there in years now as well.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jsharr said:

cousin if she is drunk.  Janis is up there in years now as well.

 

I am somewhat indiscriminate at this point. Like Wheels shlumping for refugee forum trolls.   :ph34r:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

cousin if she is drunk.  Janis is up there in years now as well.

 

And she is usually drunk at family get togethers.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

I am somewhat indiscriminate at this point. Like Wheels shlumping for refugee forum trolls.   :ph34r:

@Kzoo ominatednay?

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

2523AC5200000578-2935632-image-m-49_1422836916224.thumb.jpg.28c75ea883b6ce78a1d2c9f87c7f03bc.jpg

Is that the chick that decided to always smile to avoid wrinkles?

 

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Is that the chick that decided to always smile to avoid wrinkles?

 

SisCheese always snarls. It can be offsetting at the Winn Dixie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

SisCheese always snarls. It can be offsetting at the Winn Dixie 

I bet @Road Runner finds the snarl to be a bit of a turn on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...