So this foot injury hasn't been all bad...

groupw

Still not sure how, but I twisted my ankle a litte in the half marathon I ran a month ago. That triggered a flare-up of my PF. I ran another race the next weekend after not running the week in between. It hurt like a MF after!  We had a couple errands to run while in that town and I barely got through it. I took 2 weeks off running. The first week I just did a couple short, easy rides.

The 2nd week, I picked up my intensity on the rides. To my surprise, I got faster! I picked up about a full mph on my routes! It was really noticeable in better pace and strength going into the wind. All I can figure is I must have been pushing too hard at the end of the summer. As I ease back into the running, so far no pain and I have not lost any pace that I can tell. Evidently I just needed to back off a bit..

The top and middle (maybe a bit toward the inside)...of my right foot has caused me pain mostly a few hours after walking...I haven't been walking much and then last night...just the extra time shopping had the pain show up..as usual about 2 hours after I spend time on my feet...then I am sore the next day or so.  Thinking it might be tendonitis...don't know...but I am tired of not being able to walk my regular workout  :angry:   Any suggestions?