Thunderyuck

jsharr

24 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

And the Parody Meter says....... 3.23

Normally I vote for JSharr, but not this time.  Parodies should not bear the exact name as the underlying post. If I contribute anything to this forum before my untimely demise, I hope it is an enlightened view of the art of naming parodies.

2 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Normally I vote for JSharr, but not this time.  Parodies should not bear the exact name as the underlying post. If I contribute anything to this forum before my untimely demise, I hope it is an enlightened view of the art of naming parodies.

I fixed it for you.  Are you happy now?  

Your Napoleon Dynamite Generated Wallpaper

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

FAIL

14 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Upon your demise, we will refer to parodies as BuffJims, Buffs, Jims, or simply BJs.

Nominated.  Not that is matters as @Kzoo just makes up who wins and loses, even when it is clear he is as far from correct as East is from West.

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Nominated.  Not that is matters as @Kzoo just makes up who wins and loses, even when it is clear he is as far from correct as East is from West.

Anyone can nominate anything (as you just proved).  The judging process is very elaborate with several different levels.  That's all I'm allowed to say about it.

And SW post was not POTD worthy.