Bats...little bats everywhere...and no sleep

petitepedal

So pizza and wine kept me from a good nights sleep:wacko: Quit fighting it about 4 and got up and picked up the kitchen that I left a mess last night...Then I headed back to bed...I didn't need to be up early and I could attempt a couple early morning hours...ZZZZZZZ

And then I started dreaming about bats..little bats..at first I saw one..pretty soon they were everywhere..inside and outside...and they would land on people and take a little nip and It was like they had all come out of their winter cave and were looking for food...some of them were biting..but briefly and no one was bleeding from the bites..but dang..and the dream was filled with various people and animals...some I recognized..others I did not!!

My current book is quite interesting.  Still near the beginning when research was just starting to be respected and productive.  The arthur did report that they showed that whatever you experience during the day often gets repeated at night, especially if you are trying to learn something new, like a rat in a maze.  Fascinating schtuff.  One big question I have is why do I always seem to be schtuck in my dreams - repeating things over and over to no avail.  Hmmmm.  Does sound  like like RL redux. ;D :( The arthur has a fairly interesting twitter feed. 

51NSz2b9wgL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I loved the Count and Bert and Ernie, etc.  Sesame Street was good!  And I don't think they had it when it was age appropriate for me!  That is part of the charm of it I guess - works on several levels, like Moose and Squirrel and Looney Tunes. :)

The two levels was genius, the adult puns went right over the kids heads without them even noticing but they entertained mom and dad while junior was watching.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1