Cupcakes - How did they get to be such a big thing all of a sudden, and then die off?

Randomguy

12 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Yeah!  Betty Crocker ones are better - and all that icing is ridiculous. Just a totally stoopid trend!

Agreed on the Betty Crocker ones, she is a sexy chick!  I generally like a lot of frosting, but the poofy disepensered frosting from cupcake places shows little care or attention to detail.  I think it makes a cupcake cold and sterile.  Plus, ice it all the way around, wtf is wrong with you?

I got cupcakes with RO this weekend, you see.  Mine was dry, hers was meh.  My friend Laura got maple bacon, but there was far too much bacon on it, like at least an ounce of crumbled bacon.  I know this doesn't sound like a lot, but it is when crumbled.

Cupcake people have no sense of proportion.

3A2E8A36-AB54-4EA1-B3F5-CDA36B6CAC4B.jpeg

• Awesome 1

Icing should be smashed down on the cupcake, and spread with a knife.  RO looks like someone laid a fresh turd in her hand in this picture, although she really wanted a cupcake.  Her generation will only know bad cupcakes.

I would rather have a hostess cupcake (orange) than most cupcake place's monstrosities. 

• Awesome 1