Laundry is done!! Time for a wild Saturday night!

petitepedal

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I did laundry last night. Getting rid of stuff we have stored downstairs for twenty + years. If we didn't need it by now? Probably need it next week.

Is Mrs Fleet ok with this?  Always makes me nervous when we get rid of stuff 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Is Mrs Fleet ok with this?  Always makes me nervous when we get rid of stuff 

She can’t get down to the lower level of the house. The stair lift only takes her to the front door. She will never know. I’ve been telling her I don’t want to leave this house for our kids to have to deal with. I found some stuff for the twice blessed store today. I found two pairs of ice skates, one men’s and one ladies, still in the box. I have no idea where those came from. They were packed in a big box that never got opened after the last move 27 years ago. There is a hand made kids wooden rocking chair with a boys name and birth date. His mom was living with us while she was pregnant and a couple years after he was born. I messaged him on FB to see if he wanted it.

0AE546BA-501E-41B9-A974-C7AA158C1E1B.thumb.png.3f08808ea06674fdb438ce9a53e7373e.png

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

She can’t get down to the lower level of the house. The stair lift only takes her to the front door. She will never know. I’ve been telling her I don’t want to leave this house for our kids to have to deal with. I found some stuff for the twice blessed store today. I found two pairs of ice skates, one men’s and one ladies, still in the box. I have no idea where those came from. They were packed in a big box that never got opened after the last move 27 years ago. There is a hand made kids wooden rocking chair with a boys name and birth date. His mom was living with us while she was pregnant and a couple years after he was born. I messaged him on FB to see if he wanted it.

0AE546BA-501E-41B9-A974-C7AA158C1E1B.thumb.png.3f08808ea06674fdb438ce9a53e7373e.png

Like the chair.  Dislike that Mrs Fleet cannot supervise your work. 

• Haha 1