Here, Smudge, Here!

jsharr

Just now, BR46 said:

Is it available with a laser sight?

The rail is JB Welded to the hammer.  As long as it is rail mount, should work.   Gonna work on a bore site adapter next to really get it sighted in.  I will be able to tell my buddies at the range it is so accurate you can drive nails with it.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Hey, can I come over to your shop?  Maybe we can drill and tap the head and properly bed and mount the rail.

Ah, what am I thinking.  This is @smudge, she is a red neck and will appreciate the use of JB Weld, right?

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Only works well if you spend the time to sight it in.  Do you have a bore laser for it?

11 minutes ago, jsharr said:

The rail is JB Welded to the hammer.  As long as it is rail mount, should work.   Gonna work on a bore site adapter next to really get it sighted in.  I will be able to tell my buddies at the range it is so accurate you can drive nails with it.

I see that like me, you just post whatever pops into your brain without reading through the thread first.  I will leave it at that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I see that like me, you just post whatever pops into your brain without reading through the thread first.  I will leave it at that.

My time is at a premium.  I must pick and choose which replies are valuable to me, as a reader, to partake in.

32 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Hey, can I come over to your shop?  Maybe we can drill and tap the head and properly bed and mount the rail.

Ah, what am I thinking.  This is @smudge, she is a red neck and will appreciate the use of JB Weld, right?

I don't think the drill and tap method will hold up under heavy usage. I would like to tig weld or machine it out of one piece of steel. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Reading is your friend.