California Gets It Right!

Razors Edge

We get it right for guys unless we gotta go #2.  They are still gross and many women refuse to use them. We try to avoid them if at all possible.  

A couple of weekends ago we did stop for a pee break at the beach.  A mom & teenage girl went up to them, opened the door & said I ain’t going in there.  She had a bikini bottom on so I said take a dip in the water & go there.  Oh good idea thanks!  

4 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

We get it right for guys unless we gotta go #2.  They are still gross and many women refuse to use them. We try to avoid them if at all possible.  

A couple of weekends ago we did stop for a pee break at the beach.  A mom & teenage girl went up to them, opened the door & said I ain’t going in there.  She had a bikini bottom on so I said take a dip in the water & go there.  Oh good idea thanks!  

Oh, yeah - TOTALLY about #1 and for guys.  We have it GOOD!  Women, well, they just have it harder. :(

We rode the Silver Strand out from Coronado and back this weekend.  My wife "held it" until we got to the Hotel Del Coronado and went there.  For us, when we travel, any large hotel is always a good option for a clean restroom.

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Oh, yeah - TOTALLY about #1 and for guys.  We have it GOOD!  Women, well, they just have it harder. :(

We rode the Silver Strand out from Coronado and back this weekend.  My wife "held it" until we got to the Hotel Del Coronado and went there.  For us, when we travel, any large hotel is always a good option for a clean restroom.

How were the crowds?  We love that part of SD but haven’t been since Covid. 

7 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

How were the crowds?  We love that part of SD but haven’t been since Covid. 

On the trail, busy but not bad.  The state beach halfway down was pretty quiet too except up further by the facilities.  The Hotel was a ZOO, and traffic getting out of there was bad.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

On the trail, busy but not bad.  The state beach halfway down was pretty quiet too except up further by the facilities.  The Hotel was a ZOO, and traffic getting out of there was bad.

Both of my in-laws love the Hotel Del and we have lunch there often.  Yeah the crowds can get crazy.

One year we were there and just north of the hotel there is a crazy 5 or maybe even 6 way intersection.  My family was all waiting to cross and I kept mashing the walk button as it would sound of “wait!”.  Do it 20 times rapid fire and I was pissing my kids off. Mission accomplished.

Well I stopped mashing the button and a light changed red but the walk sign didn’t illuminate.  Right at that moment I started mimicking the “wait!” Sound verbally.  Unbeknownst to me a lady besides us started crossing, heard me and stopped just  as a car zoomed by from behind our right shoulder!  The lady, wide eyed thanked me as she surely would’ve gotten drilled but I was just F’ing around!  

3 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Both of my in-laws love the Hotel Del and we have lunch there often.  Yeah the crowds can get crazy.

They are doing a HUGE expansion and renovation project.  New buildings and lots of temporary walls up and detours.  I think that made it far worse than I remember from many years ago.