Lucy, you got some splainin to do!

jsharr

May be an image of dog and grass

May be an image of dog and indoor

May be an image of dog

May be an image of dog

Welcome Lucy!! 💕
This stunning puppy was found roaming the streets a few weeks ago. The folks in the area were not being very kind to her as she tried to enter a local market place. A Good Samaritan stepped up and took her in while they looked for a possible owner.
We were asked if we could help and because a foster to said YES….we could! Lucy entered our program yesterday and as you can see she is making herself quite comfortable in her foster home.
We believe Lucy is between 4-6 months old. She weighs approx 40 lbs. Her ears make up 5 of the 40 lbs! She is a shepherd mix with large paws so she will, most likely, be a big girl. She has been scanned for a microchip and we will have our vet scan again.
We will get to know more about this beautiful girl in the coming weeks but so far we know she is incredibly sweet, dog friendly, loves everyone she has met so far, gives kisses and loves to cuddle.
Lucy won’t last long so stay tuned for more updates. She will see our veterinarian in the morning for her intake exam.
  • Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

Just now, jsharr said:

Come get a new Lucy.  I will pay for the Sweet Firefly ice cream.

I'd have another dog or maybe a cat if my current pup would promise not to attack them!  No promise has been given :(  Minnie is a one-pet home sort of dog.  She tolerates other dogs for a period, but no one knows how long that period might be - one week, one day, one hour, or one minute. :dontknow: