Kirby
Go to solution Solved by Randomguy,

8 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Wise advice indeed!

GJIqUJWX0AADMPl?format=jpg&name=small

Isn't it when "life gives you frogs, it's a PLAGUE?"

2. Frogs: Ex. 7:25–8:11/15

See also: Va'eira

This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

— Exodus 8:1–4

The Bible says that God ordered frogs to emerge from the Nile, which then jumped around virtually everywhere in Egypt. The magicians attempted to produce frogs from their secret arts, conjuring up a second wave of frogs. Even the private quarters of Pharaoh was infested with frogs. Three days passed before all the frogs died. The Egyptians had to do much work to rid themselves of the corpses, and the land stank of frog for long afterwards. When the decision came for Pharaoh about the slaves, the Lord hardened his heart and Pharaoh decided that the slaves would not be freed.

• Sad 1

• Solution
7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Isn't it when "life gives you frogs, it's a PLAGUE?"

2. Frogs: Ex. 7:25–8:11/15

See also: Va'eira

This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

— Exodus 8:1–4

The Bible says that God ordered frogs to emerge from the Nile, which then jumped around virtually everywhere in Egypt. The magicians attempted to produce frogs from their secret arts, conjuring up a second wave of frogs. Even the private quarters of Pharaoh was infested with frogs. Three days passed before all the frogs died. The Egyptians had to do much work to rid themselves of the corpses, and the land stank of frog for long afterwards. When the decision came for Pharaoh about the slaves, the Lord hardened his heart and Pharaoh decided that the slaves would not be freed.

Who cares, that was in Egypt (allegedly)?  Local frogs are a-ok!

• Hugs 1

16 minutes ago, Kirby said:

This is a disturbing lack of froggy respect and appreciation shown on World Frog Day!  And no jokes about celebrating with frog legs! :angry:

https://www.amphibianark.org/world-frog-day/

March 20th

World Frog Day, observed annually on March 20th, serves as a pivotal reminder of the ecological and biological significance of frog species across the globe.

image.thumb.png.1e90741c7522a630199dace256bcbe89.png

• Heart 1

38 minutes ago, Kirby said:

This is a disturbing lack of froggy respect and appreciation shown on World Frog Day!  And no jokes about celebrating with frog legs! :angry:

https://www.amphibianark.org/world-frog-day/

I've had frog legs a few times.  Pretty tasty, but not a "go out to dinner on a Wednesday night" sort of thing for me.

• Sad 1