The delivery of Shu Fang's Porsche

Mr. Silly

• Mr. Silly changed the title to The delivery of Shu Fang's Porsche

Ouch. I did dumb stuff at that age too. And other guys did too. I remember dropping by my uncle's house to meet up with my cousins and my one cousin, relatively new driver, wasn't there.  "Where's Dave?" I got the smirk and the he's totaled a wheel on the car and is waiting for the tow truck. This was before cell phones, so I can imagine a 16 yr old kid having to find a way to a phone, call home, and sort that out.  He had some "excuse" where he was driving perfectly safe - even exceptionally! - and a curb/pothole/someone else's mistake broke the rim on the car. :whistle:

A 20-year-old man was hospitalized with critical injuries, but he is expected to survive. According to authorities, the man borrowed an electric Porsche from his friend and met up with two women. Police said one of the women was driving at the time. 

All three were hospitalized. The two 19-year-old women suffered minor injuries.

Police believe the Porsche was going at least 100 mph at the time of the crash.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

A 20-year-old man was hospitalized with critical injuries, but he is expected to survive. According to authorities, the man borrowed an electric Porsche from his friend and met up with two women. Police said one of the women was driving at the time. 

All three were hospitalized. The two 19-year-old women suffered minor injuries.

Police believe the Porsche was going at least 100 mph at the time of the crash.

That never would have happened if they had a shorter extension cord.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Kzoo said:

That never would have happened if they had a shorter extension cord.

Maybe that's what happened?  Left it plugged in, punched the accelerator, hit 100mph but then the extension cord came out rendering the steering and brakes inoperable!!!!  :frantics:

• Like 1