It's pretty late by PST standards but...

Dottleshead

2 hours ago, Dottleshead said:

I'm having my first cup of coffee.  It's Peet's coffee and it's pretty bad arse.  I absolutely love the first cup of jo.  The second one ain't too bad neither.  There's going to be 3 today -- at least.

16 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

Cup 3 is now brewing.

One caffeinated and then the next two decaf?  Was that the new plan?

I'm fairly consistent at two large mugs of caffeinated coffee per day.  When I was in the office, it was much easier to step out for an afternoon coffee run or to use the Nespresso or Keurig machine.  I was big on the afternoon affogato with a double shot of Nespresso.  At home? Might have a Coke instead. In the winter, a coffee, black tea, or hot chocolate in the afternoon.

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

I'm fairly consistent at two large mugs of caffeinated coffee per day.  When I was in the office, it was much easier to step out for an afternoon coffee run or to use the Nespresso or Keurig machine.  I was big on the afternoon affogato with a double shot of Nespresso.  At home? Might have a Coke instead. In the winter, a coffee, black tea, or hot chocolate in the afternoon.

No.  Typically two cups are fair game in my view.  I had 2 regular and knocked it down to a half caffeinated k-cup.  I cheated.  I have a lot of things to do today and I haven't even started.  This sofa feels good and posting trivial things to this website seems to have much more appeal today.

• Heart 1

50 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

It may be time to switch.  Heading into the office now to actually get some shit done.  I can't be jittery.  My keyboard doesn't like that.