Speaking of kindness

Dirtyhip

Someone I work with brought me homemade perogies today.  I was so upset that I dropped my lunch yesterday.  I was almost in tears from anger and frustration. 

He said "You were so upset about your dropped lunch yesterday.  I brought you a snack."

:)

There is hope for the world.

If he was a real friend he would have brought you a jacket when you lost your other one.  You need to reconsider his intentions.  Does he know K now works a different shift?  My advice, don't trust him and return the perigees without explanation.

That's actually very nice

That you were on the verge of tears over dropped shrimp is a little too sensitive to be able to handle life in Appalachia, but you're a woman, and so it's understandable.

If Charlie Burgh burst into tears because the coleslaw and fries fell out of his sandwhich, that would be a different story all together

That you were on the verge of tears over dropped shrimp is a little too sensitive to be able to handle life in Appalachia, but you're a woman, and so it's understandable.

:angry:

Shirley there had to something else that had you on edge before that incident, no?

Been spending too much time alone lately, if you know what I mean and I think you do.  

:unhappy:

They brought what, some kind of homemade disease?

Perogies.  Pierożki Polish pronunciation: [pjɛˈrɔʂki] also in use) are dumplings of unleavened dough – first boiled, then they are baked or fried usually in butter with onions – traditionally stuffed with potato fillingsauerkrautground meat, cheese, or fruit. Of central and eastern European provenance, they are usually semicircular, but are rectangular or triangular in some cuisines.

He made vegetarian ones for me.  I am so happy!

you know that if you want the real deal pierogie, you need to head up the the coal region of Pennsylvania. They still have Polish neighborhoods and Slavic neighborhoods and the churches up there will have fundraisers selling dozens of handmade pierogie for 4 or 5 bucks a whack

You'll see TShirts up there that say "You bet your Dupa I'm a Slovak" and stuff like that.

It's the real deal. They're better than anything you'll ever buy in a store or even make yourself unless you are a Slovak and your mom taught you.

We cook them up with halushki, which is butter and onions cooked down with some salt.

Perogies.  Pierożki Polish pronunciation: [pjɛˈrɔʂki] also in use) are dumplings of unleavened dough – first boiled, then they are baked or fried usually in butter with onions – traditionally stuffed with potato fillingsauerkrautground meat, cheese, or fruit. Of central and eastern European provenance, they are usually semicircular, but are rectangular or triangular in some cuisines.

He made vegetarian ones for me.  I am so happy!

So he brought you in jelly filled doughnuts?

you know that if you want the real deal pierogie, you need to head up the the coal region of Pennsylvania. They still have Polish neighborhoods and Slavic neighborhoods and the churches up there will have fundraisers selling dozens of handmade pierogie for 4 or 5 bucks a whack

You'll see TShirts up there that say "You bet your Dupa I'm a Slovak" and stuff like that.

It's the real deal. They're better than anything you'll ever buy in a store or even make yourself unless you are a Slovak and your mom taught you.

We cook them up with halushki, which is butter and onions cooked down with some salt.

He is Polish.  They look pretty good.  I will let you know at lunch.  However, I don't think I have had these too much, so I wouldn't really know.

you realize that chicken coup of yours is nicer than my house

here in appalachia, a chicken coup is just some plywood and a little chicken wire

we strive to have a higher standard of living than our barnyard animals, but we have to do it the Obama way and lower the standards for the animals. Hey, I don't want a bunch of geese strutting around like they own the place. I already have raccoons and weasels doing that and if you throw in the geese that would be too much strutting and nothing getting done

you realize that chicken coup of yours is nicer than my house

here in appalachia, a chicken coup is just some plywood and a little chicken wire

we strive to have a higher standard of living than our barnyard animals, but we have to do it the Obama way and lower the standards for the animals. Hey, I don't want a bunch of geese strutting around like they own the place. I already have raccoons and weasels doing that and if you throw in the geese that would be too much strutting and nothing getting done

Yeah, they live well.  

These are the luckiest four chickens.  They had no idea when I plucked them out of the bin that they would live so much better than other chickens.

In their 200 sq ft. chicken run they have a beach.  I dumped tons of play sand over there.  They lounge in the sun on their beach and stretch out their little legs.  It's cute.

This morning they had cucumber and oatmeal for their treat.  

Yeah, they live well.  

These are the luckiest four chickens.  They had no idea when I plucked them out of the bin that they would live so much better than other chickens.

In their 200 sq ft. chicken run they have a beach.  I dumped tons of play sand over there.  They lounge in the sun on their beach and stretch out their little legs.  It's cute.

This morning they had cucumber and oatmeal for their treat.  

Do Not say plucked around chickens........

• Heart 1