I am off to walk!

petitepedal

Got home from the funeral and "luncheon" (a little ham,cheese and lettuce on a dinner roll..and chips...I am not a fan of potato salad)...

Had cramps in my toes from my big girl shoes (it may be time to retire those suckers)..3 to 3.5 inch heels

Now I am off to walk..since lunch was late...my dinner salad will be after the walk...

Who wants to walk with me?

• Heart 2

12 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Got home from the funeral and "luncheon" (a little ham,cheese and lettuce on a dinner roll..and chips...I am not a fan of potato salad)...

Had cramps in my toes from my big girl shoes (it may be time to retire those suckers)..3 to 3.5 inch heels

Now I am off to walk..since lunch was late...my dinner salad will be after the walk...

Ruby and i!  We are leaving now.

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

If you were here, you could have walked with Lad while we irrigated the pasture.  He loves splashing about on a hot day when we are irrigating.:)

• Heart 1