Tom is hogging the middle of the bed.

That time of the year was over the minute it got warm enough earlier this week to leave the windows open in the screen room.  The cats spend the night there instead of on top of me trying to get warm.  They get to lay on stuffed chairs with their heads near the screens where they watch the comings and goings of the critters I post the pics of from the deer cam.

I will be ignored at night again until next years "get warm" season starts again.

• Awesome 1

5 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

That time of the year was over the minute it got warm enough earlier this week to leave the windows open in the screen room.  The cats spend the night there instead of on top of me trying to get warm.  They get to lay on stuffed chairs with their heads near the screens where they watch the comings and goings of the critters I post the pics of from the deer cam.

I will be ignored at night again until next years "get warm" season starts again.

I think this human thing is still new to Tom.  He likes sleeping right next to you.  It's cute initially but as someone with acute sleeping issues, it can really disrupt sleep. 

He's still cool.  He head butts me in the morning. 

Couch 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

I think this human thing is still new to Tom.  He likes sleeping right next to you.  It's cute initially but as someone with acute sleeping issues, it can really disrupt sleep. 

He's still cool.  He head butts me in the morning. 

Couch 

They can sure take up a lot of room, can't they??!

Our outside guy gave me head buts this morning too. I was pouring his crunchy food from the big bag into a smaller container. (I use the basement steps to do this)  Needless to say the head buts were cute but also made filling the container a little scattered!

2 minutes ago, smudge said:

They can sure take up a lot of room, can't they??!

Our outside guy gave me head buts this morning too. I was pouring his crunchy food from the big bag into a smaller container. (I use the basement steps to do this)  Needless to say the head buts were cute but also made filling the container a little scattered!

Yea, some of the more social feral cats we feed tend to head butt two.  I wish I could take them all in. 

Crazy Cat Couch 

• Awesome 1

PtWC is about the aloofest feline ever. Unless, of course, it's wet food time or I have the brush in my hand.

Since the downstairs has been repopulated with furniture (flat, cat-sized places to lay down) and her cat bed is back in the window, she's a non-visitor upstairs.