Wouldn't This Work For RG?

Razors Edge

...or do you think it requires some sort of proof that he is "active" and "fit"?

RG-MustBeCrazy.JPG.0bc742a233ea5b3e6949144acaaac66d.JPG

And, are all the chicks on there batsheot crazy in the standard ratio as the general public?  My sister is super active in running sports, and, while she is married, I think she is a bit crazy. Many of her female (and male) runner friends also seem a bit over-enthusiastic about running. Maybe RG should avoid the "active" runners, but not the other groups of activities (cyclists, swimmers, rock climbers, paddlers, whatever)

Tom

7 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

...or do you think it requires some sort of proof that he is "active" and "fit"?

RG-MustBeCrazy.JPG.0bc742a233ea5b3e6949144acaaac66d.JPG

And, are all the chicks on there batsheot crazy in the standard ratio as the general public?  My sister is super active in running sports, and, while she is married, I think she is a bit crazy. Many of her female (and male) runner friends also seem a bit over-enthusiastic about running. Maybe RG should avoid the "active" runners, but not the other groups of activities (cyclists, swimmers, rock climbers, paddlers, whatever)

Tom

Serious answer is that the ratio of men to women is about 10 - 1 men to women, or so I hear.  It might be higher in real life.

I really think I am going to go for lumpy and disfigured slightly.  Or a mail order bride.  Something.

• Heart 1