Sunlight in a Cafeteria

Kirbys Wild Sister

5 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Most of you people are classless. This picture is perfect for SWF Cafe and you're too ignorantz to understand or appreciate it.    :(  

I would happily sit and have a chamomile tea with that woman.  Not that guy, though, he looks like he has ulterior motives, plus he is probably a feminist. 

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Nice.  At my first job in NYC, the cafeteria was below ground and there were no windows.  Very depressing.  Windows are good.

I thought of you when I saw this pic Dear Kirby. You are the beautiful redhead waiting for her grits and eggs at Woolworths. 

I am the odd fellow mostly but I have never smoked and I would be more subtle in the way I would admire you. Perhaps you are showing too much cleavage? 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Dont be stealing my thunder!  This is too much excellence at 1 time for these animals. 

My apologies. Love the Hoppers. Wilbur does not like the twin cities, claims it lacks culture or something, but Office at Night hangs in the Walker.

How about some Lee Miller?

lee-miller.jpg

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I am not an animal!

Ok, maybe a philistine, but not strictly an animal. 

You are most definitely an animal but you are grandfathered in. I cannot begin to imagine the number of times I have had to try to defend and explain you to the nice people of this forum. 

1 minute ago, dennis said:

My apologies. Love the Hoppers. Wilbur does not like the twin cities, claims it lacks culture or something, but Office at Night hangs in the Walker.

How about some Lee Miller?

lee-miller.jpg

Look RR!  Dennis is actually pretty cool just like I told you.   :nodhead: