I need a new retirement gig. Where can I get a job like this?

Rattlecan

Nice coincidence!

At the pool party on Saturday, someone talked about how successful The Price Is Right has been with Drew Carey and how Let's Make a Deal was brought back very successfully with Wayne Brady.

So we tried to remember other old game shows we'd like to see brought back (Hollywood Squares, etc.) and my choice was What's My Line?

• Heart 1

When I was living in the graduate dorm at IIT, there was a physics Ph.D. student who would walk the halls waving his hands about in goofy patterns, trying to see 4 dimensions.

We promptly nicknamed him Weird Willie.

One day several of us, including Willie, were walking down the "Magnificent Mile" on Chicago's North Side, alongside Lake Michigan and the breeze from the lake kept the micro-miniskirt of a pretty woman walking in front of us fluttering and teasing us with occasional views of her panties.

Willie starting grunting and cursing. Finally, he ran up alongside the woman and said, "Lady, I've been as patient as my hormones will let me but, if you don't clear our of here, I don't think I can hold out much longer!"

We quickly grabbed Willie and ran with him to a side street where the woman and any cop she managed to find wouldn't see us.

That's all I know about skirt blowing machines, because Lake Michigan can sure be one!