I have a visitor this morning

Longjohn

7 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Hope it doesn't decide to taste the paint on your car. Their teeth can really do a job on auto paint jobs.

Lol, my wife wouldn’t like that. I don’t worry about my paint much. When my wife had me trade in my car and take her Pilot I told her I wanted a man car that I don’t have to baby. She said I didn’t have to baby the Pilot. My heavy fishing kayak has all the paint rubbed of the back of the car where I slide it to get it in the racks. 

8 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

We've never had a stray horse here!

We have had as many as twenty black angus in our yard. I told my wife those are good eating. We know who raises Black angus over in the next road so we called him and told him where they were. I can’t call my Amish neighbors but the horse will probably wander back home eventually.

7 minutes ago, smudge said:

Did you ever find out who the horse belonged to? 

Does he have rain rot on his back??

I think it was one of Andy Byler’s horses. I don’t know what that is on his back. My neighbors usually have very healthy animals and take good care of them. Sometimes I walk over to the neighbor’s and tell them we have horses in our yard and one of their teenage daughters comes over and leads them back home. Not using electric fences anything that try’s hard enough can usually get out of the pasture. Sometimes I see one trying to figure out how to get back in.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1